monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
Deep blue and burgundy, light green, and pink come together for the March Pretty Palette bead kit featuring Bead Gallery® beads from the Halcraft Collection.
“In the spring, I have counted 136 different kinds of weather inside of 24 hours.”
— Mark Twain
Mark Twain's quote is especially descriptive of my home state of Indiana's experience of spring. Sunny and warm one minute, sleeting and grey the next! The Softly Spring Pretty Palette features dark blues, but also light green, deep burgundy, and peachy pinks, a variety of textures, hues and shapes that will bring excitement to your jewelry making "crafternoon."
If you're a newbie to my monthly challenge, read on to learn how you can play along!
1. Check out the current month's Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your Pretty Palette bead kit for 30% off all month with Halcraft Collection's quick and easy ordering. Click to have the entire Pretty Palette Kit delivered to your doorstep right now!
3. Bead with your current collection while your Pretty Palette beads make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat--and it's FREE to the U.S. with every order over $50.
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity.
5. Share an image of your creation on the last Wednesday of the month (January 29th) or later--we want everyone to be able to play along--in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #halcraftprettypalette and follow us on Instagram!
Today through March 31st you can get the entire Softly Spring Pretty Palette Kit for 30% off. Buy yours now and I love knowing that there's a beady package waiting on my doorstep, and I bet you do, too! You may buy the entire collection in one click or pick and choose what you'd like to add to your bead stash to play along.
In the meantime, you can keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send three of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!Sign Me Up!
Molly Schaller is a design thinker, transmedia storyteller, and craft industry consultant who loves finding connections and creating dialog through art. Contact Molly about her Pretty Palette design challenge and more!Follow Molly as Allinknotz on Instagram