DESIGNED BY Molly Schaller
FEATURING BEAD GALLERY® BEADS BY HALCRAFT COLLECTION
14 10mm rose quartz rounds (10092)
12 11-12mm gray Philippine wood rounds (14999)
4 1x4mm silver-plated Bali-spacers (82619)
4 3.5x7mm copper base Bali-style small dot bead cap (16474)
2 12x26mm labradorite nuggets (14924)
24” 0.8mm clear Elasticity cord (JE0.8T-0025M)
Super Glue Gel
Tip: Always pre-stretch your elastic cording before stringing to prevent slack in your bracelets after wear.
Time to create: 1 hour or less
1. Cut the elastic cording into two 12” pieces.
2. Onto one piece of cord, string 14 rose quartz rounds, 1 Bali spacer, 1 Bali bead cap, 1 labradorite nugget, 1 Bali bead cap, and 1 Bali spacer.
3. Holding the two ends of the stretch cord together as one, make an overhand knot.
4. Place a drop of Super Glue on the knot, pull the knot into a bead, and let cure overnight.
5. Trim tails the next day.
6. Onto the second piece of cording, string 12 Philippine wood rounds, 1 Bali spacer, 1 Bali bead cap, 1 labradorite nugget, 1 Bali bead cap, and 1 Bali spacer.
7. Holding the two ends of the stretch cord together as one, make an overhand knot.
8. Place a drop of Super Glue on the knot, pull the knot into a bead, and let cure overnight.
9. Trim tails the next day.
View this post on Instagram
It’s nearly #PrettyPalettes #reveal day and I’m totally digging these #tassels with @halcraftcollectionbeads #evileye connectors! #makersgonnamake #jewelrydesigner #jewelry #seedbeads #czechbeads #lavender #grey #earrings #inspiration #designchallenge #49strandbeadingwire @beadalon #beadwork #beading #sneakpeek #sweaterweather #rhinestone #sparkle
Molly Schaller is a beading designer and craft industry consultant who loves beading, knitting, gardening, bookbinding, and being with her family and pets. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!