monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
The June Pretty Palette's cool blue, aqua, and white is a breath of fresh air during a hot, humid summer. Take that freshness with you by making some resort-worthy pieces with this month's bead kit!
The Blue Lagoon Necklace's multi-strand richness makes a statement and is simple to make. If you can make a single-strand necklace, you can make this one! Click the image for complete instructions to make your own!
The tassels were begging to be made into the Blue Lagoon Earrings! I wanted to maximize the amount of beads not the length of the already long tassels. To get the beads nestled up close to the cap of the tassel, I removed the jump ring that held the tassel into the bead cap and replaced it with a V of wire that held the cord in place and allowed me to stack the beads right on top. There were some tense moments as I did an Indiana Jones swap out of materials, but I love the result!
Finally, comes the Blue Lagoon Bracelet. These dual-colored green and blue faceted Czech glass beads were calling to me to make something sparkling! Their translucent quality made for a fantastic bracelet paired with a Bali style clasp and a bright turquoise blue disk.
All of the individual beads and the full kit are 30% off during the month of June, but don't wait to get yours! Today's the last day of the sale!
*You can buy the entire collection with one click.
*You can browse the collection and choose which you'd like to add to your own collection.
If you're a newbie to my monthly challenge, read on to learn how you can play along!
1. Check out the current month's Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your June 2021 Pretty Palette bead kit for 30% off all month with Halcraft Collection's quick and easy ordering. Click to have the Blue Lagoon Pretty Palette Kit delivered to your doorstep right now!
3. Bead with your current collection while your Pretty Palette beads make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat--and it's FREE to the U.S. with every order over $50!
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity.
5. Share an image of your creation on the last Wednesday of the month (June 30th) or later--we want everyone to be able to play along--in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #halcraftprettypalette and follow us on Instagram!
Keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send three of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!Sign Me Up!
Molly Schaller is a design thinker, transmedia storyteller, user experience designer, and craft industry consultant who loves finding connections and creating dialog through craft. Contact Molly about her Pretty Palette design challenge and more!Follow Molly as Allinknotz on Instagram