monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
The June Pretty Palette is inspired by Iceland's Blue Lagoon, renowned for its therapeutic geothermal seawater. The lagoon's primary elements are silica, algae and minerals which give it its distinctive turquoise color. The beneficial powers of geothermal seawater were first discovered in the early 1980s when local residents began to bathe in the warm blue reservoir that had formed in the shadows of the Svartsengi geothermal power plant. Now, there's a world-class spa where you can reserve your own time to soak, dine, and receive spa treatments!
We might not be able to fly to Iceland, but we can certainly bring this beautiful color palette to our bead tables and soak in our creativity!
The stunning shield connector is filled with radiating cubic zirconia set into a 14-karat gold plated finding. Five beaded tassels, freshwater pearl teardrops and rice pears, semiprecious dolomite, and glowing Czech glass crystals in turquoise, royal, and powder blue glisten like shimmering water in the sun. Creamy howlite and wood beads balance out all that blue with earthy goodness.
All of the individual beads and the full kit are 30% off during the month of June, but don't wait to get yours! Our Pretty Palette kits sell out fast!
*You can buy the entire collection with one click.
*You can browse the collection and choose which you'd like to add to your own collection.
If you're a newbie to my monthly challenge, read on to learn how you can play along!
1. Check out the current month's Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your June 2021 Pretty Palette bead kit for 30% off all month with Halcraft Collection's quick and easy ordering. Click to have the Blue Lagoon Pretty Palette Kit delivered to your doorstep right now!
3. Bead with your current collection while your Pretty Palette beads make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat--and it's FREE to the U.S. with every order over $50!
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity.
5. Share an image of your creation on the last Wednesday of the month (June 30th) or later--we want everyone to be able to play along--in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #halcraftprettypalette and follow us on Instagram!
Keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send three of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!Sign Me Up!
Molly Schaller is a design thinker, transmedia storyteller, user experience designer, and craft industry consultant who loves finding connections and creating dialog through craft. Contact Molly about her Pretty Palette design challenge and more!Follow Molly as Allinknotz on Instagram