! — Google Ads Dynamic Remarketing -->
monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
July's Pretty Palette is an easy, breezy kit with so many possibilities! I have four more designs in the works on my bead table even after making these four designs for the reveal! I can't wait to see what everyone else is working on. As of this writing there are only two more sets available, so get them QUICKLY if you want to play along with these gorgeous beads. The kit is a steal for only $66.03 delivered straight to your doorstep!
The slightly teardrop-shaped white agate beads and one stunningly striated rhodonite oval make this simple-to-make piece a show stopper. It is a perfect match for a tank top's neckline, and you'll love the feel of natural stone against your neck when you wear it. The grey agate stones look amazing against the skin.
If you're looking for something dainty and sparkling, the Sweet Peach Sparkle Necklace is the thing for you. Its neutral cut glass pairs well with most of your summer outfits. Make this design as two necklaces so that you can layer them or choose to wear them separately, or keep it like the original as a two-strand necklace.
The Sweet Peach Sparkle Bracelet uses the large carved nut beads as a sort of bead cap to collect the four strands of freshwater pearl, rhodonite, Czech faceted glass, and matte glass round beads. The tassel adds a little bit of extra movement and fun to this already gorgeous bracelet.
I'll admit that these earrings started out much simpler. They sat that way on my work table for a nearly four days before I decided they needed a little something more. Now they're still easy to make, but they have a lot of different textures and some sparkle to boot!
All of the individual beads and the full kit are 30% off during the month of July, but don't wait to get yours! Our Pretty Palette kits sell out fast!
*You can buy the entire collection with one click.
*You can browse the collection and choose which you'd like to add to your own collection.
If you're a newbie to my monthly challenge, read on to learn how you can play along!
1. Check out the current month's Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your July 2021 Pretty Palette bead kit for 30% off all month with Halcraft Collection's quick and easy ordering. Click to have the Sweet Peach Iced Latte Pretty Palette Kit delivered to your doorstep right now!
3. Bead with your current collection while your Pretty Palette beads make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat--and it's FREE to the U.S. with every order over $50!
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity.
5. Share an image of your creation on the last Wednesday of the month (July 28th) or later--we want everyone to be able to play along--in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #halcraftprettypalette and follow us on Instagram!
Keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send three of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!Sign Me Up!
Molly Schaller is a design thinker, transmedia storyteller, user experience designer, and craft industry consultant who loves finding connections and creating dialog through craft. Contact Molly about her Pretty Palette design challenge and more!Follow Molly as Allinknotz on Instagram