monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
Do you have a favorite summer drink? Iced lattes are great, July's fresh, ripe peaches are amazing, and July's Pretty Palette takes on the hues of both mixed together. For only $66.03 you can have this entire Pretty Palette delivered to your doorstep to play with during these sultry summer evenings.
The July 2021 Pretty Palette features a variety of beautiful stone beads and focals:
As well as faceted glass rondelles and glass pearls, matte glass multi-packs, carved flower bodhi beads, real freshwater pearls, and Czech fire-polished rounds. There are SO many beads that you'll be making multiple sets of jewelry with this kit!
Ginger & Peach Iced Latte
All of the individual beads and the full kit are 30% off during the month of July, but don't wait to get yours! Our Pretty Palette kits sell out fast!
*You can buy the entire collection with one click.
*You can browse the collection and choose which you'd like to add to your own collection.
If you're a newbie to my monthly challenge, read on to learn how you can play along!
1. Check out the current month's Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your July 2021 Pretty Palette bead kit for 30% off all month with Halcraft Collection's quick and easy ordering. Click to have the Sweet Peach Iced Latte Pretty Palette Kit delivered to your doorstep right now!
3. Bead with your current collection while your Pretty Palette beads make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat--and it's FREE to the U.S. with every order over $50!
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity.
5. Share an image of your creation on the last Wednesday of the month (July 28th) or later--we want everyone to be able to play along--in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #halcraftprettypalette and follow us on Instagram!
Keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send three of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!Sign Me Up!
Molly Schaller is a design thinker, transmedia storyteller, user experience designer, and craft industry consultant who loves finding connections and creating dialog through craft. Contact Molly about her Pretty Palette design challenge and more!Follow Molly as Allinknotz on Instagram