monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
I hope you enjoyed the sun-drenched January Pretty Palette kit and exploring the island of Corfu and the Durrells. I loved every minute of working with this set!
The Captivating Corfu Necklace would be at home on the Island of Corfu, worn with a white peasant blouse and linen skirt. Its playful tassel and warm pink agate and rhodonite beads give it a laid back elegance.
The Captivating Corfu earrings are playful and lightweight, exactly the sort of earring to take on vacation!
The Corfu Evil Eye Necklace is a multi-strand bib style necklace that mimics the beautiful white plaster homes with their colorful doorways ands shutters. The pops of color amid the creamy beads add interest to its structure.
You can get your own Captivating Corfu bead kit sent to you in the mail with FREE SHIPPING for 30% off today ! Click any of the individual beads from the list on the right to get a closer look or to add them to your cart. Best of all, individual bead strands and the full kit are 30% off, so don't wait to get yours! Our Pretty Palette kits sell out fast!
*You can buy the entire collection with one click.
*You can browse the collection and choose which you'd like to add to your own collection.
If you're a newbie to my monthly challenge, read on to learn how you can play along!
1. Check out the current month's Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your January 2022 Captivating Corfu Pretty Palette bead kit for 30% off all month with Halcraft Collection's quick and easy ordering. Click to have the January Pretty Palette Kit delivered to your doorstep right now!
3. Bead with your current collection while your Pretty Palette beads make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat--and it's FREE to the U.S. with every order over $50!
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity.
5. Share an image of your creation in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #halcraftprettypalette and follow us on Instagram!
Keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send three of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!
Molly Schaller is a design thinker, transmedia storyteller, user experience designer, and craft industry consultant who loves finding connections and creating dialog through craft. Contact Molly about her Pretty Palette design challenge and more!Follow Molly as Allinknotz on Instagram