monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
Today's weather here in Indiana is downright frigid. A strong wind whistles through any crack it can find. Sometimes I look to my local PBS station for comfort in the winter. My latest form of escapist entertainment has been with the Durrell family on the sun-drenched island of Corfu. The Durrells In Corfu series is a little piece of heaven in times of cold and stress. It follows the story of an English family's adventures as they experience the Greek island's lush landscape and rich culture. The January Pretty Palette is based on the beauty of the Island of Corfu, the Ionian Sea's turquoise water, the blue of the sky, and the colorful hues of yellow and pink in the architecture and flora.
The January Captivating Corfu kit includes 21 different components for you to play with, including Philippine carved wood melon rounds and 2-Hole Bridge Reconstituted Stone White Sliders, as well as the variety of a blue and white bone and glass bead mix. Preciosa crystals, Czech glass, hand blown glass beads, and white tassels highlight the kit, giving it a variety of textures and materials.
Maybe you'll join me in watching as the Durrells learn more about themselves, each other, and their Greek neighbors while you bead!
You can get your own Captivating Corfu bead kit sent to you in the mail with FREE SHIPPING for 30% off today ! Click any of the individual beads from the list on the right to get a closer look or to add them to your cart. Best of all, individual bead strands and the full kit are 30% off, so don't wait to get yours! Our Pretty Palette kits sell out fast!
*You can buy the entire collection with one click.
*You can browse the collection and choose which you'd like to add to your own collection.
If you're a newbie to my monthly challenge, read on to learn how you can play along!
1. Check out the current month's Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your January 2022 Captivating Corfu Pretty Palette bead kit for 30% off all month with Halcraft Collection's quick and easy ordering. Click to have the January Pretty Palette Kit delivered to your doorstep right now!
3. Bead with your current collection while your Pretty Palette beads make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat--and it's FREE to the U.S. with every order over $50!
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity.
5. Share an image of your creation in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #halcraftprettypalette and follow us on Instagram!
Keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send three of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!
Molly Schaller is a design thinker, transmedia storyteller, user experience designer, and craft industry consultant who loves finding connections and creating dialog through craft. Contact Molly about her Pretty Palette design challenge and more!Follow Molly as Allinknotz on Instagram