monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
Have you made any new year resolutions?
Let's reach some goals!
I love beginnings. Fresh starts feel amazing, especially after a year like this past one. 2020, begone! I am ready to start on a new journey with fun and excitement, and possibly fewer Zoom calls. :) My goal this year is to develop new skills and learn new techniques!
This month's Pretty Palette is filled with opportunity for trying out some new skills and stretching your current skillset. If we keep on doing the same thing every day, we never get the chance to grow, so my challenge to all of my Pretty Paletteers is for you to try at least one new skill, technique, or material you've had your eyes on during this month's challenge. If you have any questions about a new technique, just let me know in the Beaded Jewelry Facebook group by commenting on the January 2021 Pretty Palette post, and I'll get you an answer! Let's dive into this beautiful new Pretty Palette!
The beads and components in this kit that I find most inspiring when it comes to learning new skills are brass patina rings, bead caps, and multi-hole spacers that provide a wealth of creative connection options. Semiprecious stone, glass, and shell beads are sprinkled throughout including gorgeous green faceted tiger eye, turquoise dyed howlite, dark blue imperial jasper, and hematine. Bumpy turquoise large-hole beads give you the option to use leather cording in your design!
All of these beads and the kit are 30% off.
*You can buy the entire collection with one click.
*You can browse the collection and choose which you'd like to your home collection.
If you're a newbie to my monthly challenge, read on to learn how you can play along!
1. Check out the current month's Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your January Pretty Palette bead kit for 30% off all month with Halcraft Collection's quick and easy ordering. Click to have the entire Pretty Palette Kit delivered to your doorstep right now!
3. Bead with your current collection while your Pretty Palette beads make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat--and it's FREE to the U.S. with every order over $50!
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity.
5. Share an image of your creation on the last Wednesday of the month (January 27th) or later--we want everyone to be able to play along--in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #halcraftprettypalette and follow us on Instagram!
Keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send three of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!Sign Me Up!
Molly Schaller is a design thinker, transmedia storyteller, user experience designer, and craft industry consultant who loves finding connections and creating dialog through craft. Contact Molly about her Pretty Palette design challenge and more!Follow Molly as Allinknotz on Instagram