DESIGNED BY DENISE YEZBAK MOORE
FEATURING BEAD GALLERY® BEADS BY HALCRAFT COLLECTION
11 Bead Gallery® Siam Czech glass 5mm faceted round (15431)
41 Bead Gallery® coral Czech glass 3mm faceted round (15588)
18 Bead Gallery® opaque brown glass Czech faceted 8mm (13481)
14 Bead Gallery® amber Picasso Czech faceted round 4mm (15348)
30 Bead Gallery® aqua Czech glass faceted round 5mm (15458)
24 Bead Gallery® amber pukka shell heishi rondelles 6mm (17115)
10 Bead Gallery® Siam Czech glass 3mm faceted round (15584)
03 Bead Gallery® Philippine mutli wood round 8-9mm (17124)
02 Bead Gallery® Philippine mother of pearl 16mm lentil (17102)
01 Bead Gallery® Philippine mother of pearl 20mm lentil (17101)
03 Bead Gallery® opaque lt. topaz Czech faceted round 10mm (13521)
01 Bead Gallery® Philippine lt. brown robles wood lentil (17122)
10 Bead Gallery® natural bone rondelle mix 7-9mm (16726)
01 Bead Gallery® Philippine multi carved wood round 10-11mm (17120)
01 Bead Gallery® Philippine multi wood round 11-12mm (17118)
100” brown 3-ply waxed linen cording
01 gold tone head pin
01 gold tone lobster clasp
06 gold tone 6mm jump rings
2 – Chain nose pliers
Round nose pliers
Level of difficulty (Intermediate)
Time – 45 minutes
1. Cut 4 lengths of 25” cording. Set aside.
2. Using 1 length of 25” cording, form a simple knot 3” from the end.
3. String Siam 5mm and pass short end of back through bead. Trim short end close to the bead.
4. String Coral 3mm, amber 4mm, brown 8mm, amber 4mm, 2 aqua 5mm, pukka, 3 coral 3mm, and Siam 3mm.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 a total of 4 times.
6. Bring cording together, lobster clasp and form an overhand knot.
7. Separate strands – Strand 1 – String Siam 3mm, coral 3mm, Picasso 4mm, 3 aqua 5mm, pukka, 3 coral 3mm, brown 8mm, wood lentil, brown 8mm, 4 bone, 4 coral 3mm, 2 brown 8mm, 2 aqua 5mm, coral 3mm, bone, coral 3mm, bone, Siam 3mm, bone, Siam 3mm, bone, Siam 3mm, and Picasso 4mm. Set aside.
8. Strand 2 – String coral 3mm, Siam 3mm, 2 aqua 5mm, 6 pukkas (1/2” in length – sizes may vary), wood round 8mm, aqua 5mm, light topaz 10mm, 3 brown 8mm, coral 3mm, 2 aqua 5mm, bone, Siam 3mm, bone Siam 3mm, coral 3mm, bone, coral 3mm, mother of pearl lentil 16mm, 4 Siam 5mm, and Siam 3mm. Set aside.
9. Strand 3 – String Picasso 4mm, Siam 5mm, Picasso 4mm, 3 brown 8mm, wood 8mm, 3 aqua 5mm, pukka, 3 coral 3mm, light topaz 10mm, conus capitanlus shell, light topaz 10mm, 3 coral 3mm, pukka, 3 aqua 5mm, wood 8mm, and brown 8mm. Set aside.
10. Strand 4 – String coral 3mm, brown 8mm, carved wood, Picasso 4mm, 6 pukkas (1/2” in length – sizes may vary), 2 aqua 5mm, coral 3mm, 2 brown 8mm, coral 3mm, 3 aqua 5mm, Siam 5mm, 6 pukkas (1/2” in length – sizes may vary), Siam 5mm, mother of pearl lentil 20mm, coral 3mm, 2 Siam 5mm, and 2 Picasso 4mm.
11. Chain together 6 jump rings.
12. Bring strands together, string end of jump ring chain and form a knot.
13. Move down ¼” and form an overhand knot. String 10mm wood and form an overhand knot. Trim to desire length.
14. Using 2” head pin, string mother of pearl lentil 16mm, aqua 6mm and form a simple loop.
15. Attach dangle to end of jump ring chain.
View this post on Instagram
Summer is almost here! Time to start creating those beachy designs! I’m loving the new Philippine wood and shell beads just added to the @halcraftcollectionbeads website. For a limited time enjoy 20% off all wood, bone, and shell beads & pendants! Choose beads from exotic destinations... Tibet, Costa Rica and the Philippines. Free shipping on orders over $40.00 to the US. Click link in my bio to shop now! #woodbeads #bonebeads #shellbeads #hornbeads
Denise Yezbak Moore is a self-taught artisan. Denise has been a senior designer here at Halcraft Collection for 9 years. She loves to create jewelry with a bohemian flair. She resides in Southern California and enjoys hearing from fellow beaders.