DESIGNED BY Denise Yezbak Moore
FEATURING BEAD GALLERY® BEADS BY HALCRAFT COLLECTION
Learn how to make the In The Sun Earrings by designer Denise Yezbak Moore featuring Bead Gallery beads by Halcraft Collection. The instructions for this beautiful Bead Gallery creation include a comprehensive list of DIY jewelry making materials and supplies from our huge inventory of beads, charms, connectors, pendants, findings, stringing materials and tools. As well as a step by step DIY jewelry making a how-to guide for creating this one of a kind statement piece. Creating beautiful jewelry is easy with HalcraftCollection.com your online bead superstore!
Share your masterpiece with us on Instagram or Facebook. Simply hashtag @halcraftcollectionbeads
10 Pyrite stone nugget 5-9mm beads (20637)
28 Bead Gallery® natural bone beads rondell, mixed size 7-9mm (16726)
40 Bead Gallery® gold iris hematine stone 1x4mm square beads (12816)
10 gold tone beaded head pin
06 gold tone 4mm jump rings
02 gold tone ear wires
02 loops Super Bundle – gold tone memory wire – 2 pack (20727)
Beadalon® slim line round nose pliers
Beadalon® 2 - slim line chain nose pliers (201A-011)
Classic memory wire shears (JTMEMCUT2)
Level of difficulty (Beginner)
Time – Less than 45 minutes
1. Using head pin, string nugget and form a simple loop. Repeat 4 times. Set aside.
2. Using memory wire cutters, cut 1 loop of memory wire.
3. Using round nose pliers, form simple loop on one side of wire.
4. String (hematine, bone) repeat 4 times, (heamatine, nugget dangle, hematine, bone) repeat 4 times, (hematine, bone) repeat 3 times, and hematine.
5. Form a simple loop on other side of memory wire.
6. Attach 1 jump ring 4mm to each loop.
7. Using 4mm jump ring, attach ear wire to each 4mm jump ring.
8. Repeat steps 1-7 for 2nd earring.
Denise Yezbak Moore is a self-taught artisan who loves to create anything with a bohemian flair. She specializes in one-of-a-kind jewelry designs, photography, and social media. Denise resides in Orange County, CA with her husband and two children.