2 8mm dual-coated full dusky rose over half silver Czech glass fire-polished faceted rounds (15994)
2 5mm lavender dyed imperial jasper rectangles (12486)
2 15x30mm silver plated filigree flower teardrops (18697)
4 3x5mm silver plated and antiqued rope edge rondelles (12585)
2 2” ball pins (17043)
4 .6x25mm silver tone plated brass eye pins (12958)
1 pair spring & ball easy ear wire (14656)
Level of difficulty: beginner
Time: less than 1 hour
1. String 1 rope edge rondelle, 1 teardrop, and 1 rope edge rondelle onto a ball pin. Make a wrapped loop.
2. String 1 jasper rectangle onto an eye pin. Make a simple loop.
3. String 1 dusky rose over silver faceted round onto an eye pin. Make a simple loop.
4. Connect the ear wire to the jasper link, then connect the dusky rose link, then connect the teardrop.
5. Repeat these steps to create second earring.
Click an image below to jump to the coordinating Heavenly Hydrangea Necklace or Heavenly Hydrangea Bracelet designs!
Molly Schaller is a beaded jewelry designer and craft industry consultant who loves beading, knitting, gardening, bookbinding, and being with her family and pets. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!Follow Halcraft Collection on Instagram