! — Google Ads Dynamic Remarketing -->
The Heavenly Hydrangea Necklace is part of Molly's monthly color palette challenge! Click here for more information about how you can play along with beads from the Halcraft Collection!
44 4mm lavender opaque Czech glass fire-polished faceted rounds (17660)
22 8mm opaque light blue Czech glass fire-polished faceted rounds (13464)
22 8mm rose quartz matte rounds (14898)
44 4mm sapphire Czech glass fire-polished faceted rounds (15371)
88 2x3mm sapphire luster faceted glass rondelles (11867)
2 10mm rose tone flower charms (17766)
50” Elasticity cord (JE0.5T-0005M)
Super Glue Gel
Level of difficulty: beginner
Time: 1+ hours
1. Cut 10-inch piece of stretch cord. Pre-stretch the cord to ensure a lasting fit.
2. Place a bead bug at the end of the cord.
3. String 7” of beads onto the cord.
4. Add a flower charm if you like.
5. Holding both tails of the cord as one, make an overhand knot. Place a drop of glue onto the cord and pull it into a bead.
6. Trim excess cord after glue has set overnight.
7. Repeat for each bracelet.
Click an image below to jump to the coordinating Heavenly Hydrangea Necklace or Heavenly Hydrangea Earring designs!
Molly Schaller is a beaded jewelry designer and craft industry consultant who loves beading, knitting, gardening, bookbinding, and being with her family and pets. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!Follow Halcraft Collection on Instagram