! — Google Ads Dynamic Remarketing -->
DESIGNED BY LARISMA Mandaro
FEATURING BEAD GALLERY® BEADS BY HALCRAFT COLLECTION
Beads & Jewelry Making Supplies Required:
Bead Gallery ® Tiger Eye Stone (AAA Grade) Round 12mm (15250)
Bead Gallery ® Silver Plated Antique Round 10mm Beads (12575)
Beadalon® Classic Nipper Tool (JTNIP1)
Beadalon® Elasticity Stretch Cord (JE0.8T-0025M)
Beadalon® E600 Glue (220A-010)
Level of difficulty: Beginner
Time: About 10 minutes.
Tip: Stretch cord before stringing your beads. This will help maintain the shape of your bracelet. Be sure to measure your wrist to insure a proper fit.
Easy To Follow DIY Instructions:
1. Cut 10” of stretch cord.
2. Stretch cord well before stringing your beads.
3. Attach Bead bug to end of 10” of stretch cord.
4. String 3 Pieces of the Antique Silver Plated 10mm Round Beads.
5. String 15 Pieces of Tiger Eye Stones Beads.
6. Remove Bead bug bring both ends together and form an overhand knot. Pull tight. Make a second overhand knot and put a drop of glue between knots. Pull tight.
7. Hide the knot inside of closes bead.
Larisma Mandaro has been a part of the Halcraft family for 23 years! She has worked in all departments of the Halcraft USA throughout the years.
Becoming our in-house jewelry designer was the most organic transition because of her love, and knowledge of our products.
We are excited to share her creativity with the world and let her take you on a journey of creative bliss!