March 2021 Pretty Palette Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
Green Marquis Necklace
Designed by Molly Schaller
Featuring Bead Gallery® beads
Available exclusively at www.halcraftcollection.com
1 20x40mm green agate marquis connector
2 10mm amber lined dyed agate rounds
50 6mm red sandalwood rounds
1 16mm gold bumpy toggle clasp
4 gold crimp tubes
16” .018” 7-strand stainless steel bead stringing wire
Time to create: 30 minutes
Size: 16” length
1. Cut an 8-inch piece of beading wire.
2. String 1 crimp tube and an amber lined agate round. Pass the wire through one loop of the green marquis connector and back through the amber lined agate round and the crimp tube. Flatten the crimp tube.
3. String 25 red sandalwood rounds and 1 crimp tube.
4. Pass the wire through the loop of the toggle clasp and back through the crimp tube and a few of the red sandalwood beads.
5. Crimp the tube and trim excess wire.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 using the second loop of the green marquis connector and the second half of the toggle clasp.
Molly Schaller is a craft industry consultant with a focus on design thinking, transmedia storytelling, and user experience design. She loves a variety of crafts; beading, knitting, and bookbinding are some of her favorites. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!Follow Molly on Instagram
Halcraft Collection is dedicated to finding new and exciting beads and components to add to our official Bead Gallery™ store. Our mission is to help you flourish as a DIY beading and jewelry making artisan. Shop for all shapes, sizes and materials of high quality beads at wholesale prices today. Buy direct & save.
translation missing: en.cart.ajax_cart.success_text
translation missing: en.wishlist.ajax_wishlist.success_text