April 2020 Pretty Palette Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
4 6mm yellow-lined Czech fire-polished faceted rounds (17627)
4 peach dyed fresh water rice pearls (16926)
4 6mm opaque red glass rounds (12681)
2 8mm red dyed bamboo rounds (10732)
2 9-10mm bodhi nut rounds (18909)
2 15x31mm silver plated leaf connectors (12759)
2 2” eye pins (12957)
14 2” ball pins (17043)
2 ear wires (17038)
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
1. Slide 1 opaque red glass round onto an eye pin. Make a simple loop. Repeat 3 more times for a total of 4 red opaque drops.
2. Slide 1 yellow line faceted round onto an eye pin. Make a simple loop. Repeat 3 more times for a total of 4 yellow faceted round drops.
3. Slide 1 peach pearl onto an eye pin. Make a simple loop. Repeat 3 more times for a total of 4 peach pearl drops.
4. Slide 1 opaque red coral round onto an eye pin. Make a simple loop. Repeat for a total of 2 red coral drops.
5. Slide 1 bodhi nut round onto an eye pin. Make a large simple loop. Repeat.
6. Open the small loop of the bodhi nut link. Attach it to the ear wire.
7. Open the large loop of the bodhi nut link. Onto it add 1 opaque red glass drop, 1 yellow lined drop, 1 peach pearl drop. The top loop of the leaf link, 1 red coral drop, 1 peach pearl drop, and 1 yellow-lined drop. Close the loop.
8. Attach a red opaque glass drop to the lower loop of the leaf link.
9. Repeat steps 5 through 8 to create the second earring.
Molly Schaller is a craft industry consultant with a focus on design thinking, transmedia storytelling, and user experience design. She loves beading, knitting, gardening, bookbinding, and being with her family and pets. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!Follow Halcraft Collection on Instagram