! — Google Ads Dynamic Remarketing -->
August 2020 Pretty Palette Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
The Gotta Yacht Earrings is part of Molly's monthly color palette challenge! Click here for more information about how you can play along with a color inspired bead kit from the Halcraft Collection!
2 4mm demin opaque Czech glass fire-polished faceted rounds
2 cream transparent acrylic links
2 8mm red dyed agate stone rounds
2 4x10mm ceramic donuts
8” 24-gauge German wire
1 pair ear wires
2 peach dyed freshwater pearls
6 light sapphire glass teardrop beads
12” 24-gauge German wire
Level of Difficulty:
Time: 15-30 minutes per pair of earrings
1. Pass a 4” piece of wire through the acrylic link and make a wrapped loop around it.
2. String 1 donut, 1 8mm agate round, and 1 4mm blue faceted round. Make a wrapped loop. Trim excess wire.
3. Attach an ear wire.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 to make second earring.
1. Find a large cylinder (a round pencil works) and form a 6” piece of beading wire around it.
2. Carefully open the circle of wire and string 3 blue teardrops.
3. Make a wrapped loop.
4. String 1 peach pearl.
5. Make a wrapped loop, a wrap around the pearl, and a then a wrapped loop under the pearl. Trim excess wire.
6. Attach ear wire.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 to make the second ea
Molly Schaller is a craft industry consultant with a focus on design thinking, transmedia storytelling, and user experience design. She loves a variety of crafts, beading, knitting, and bookbinding being some of her favorites. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!Follow Molly on Instagram