DESIGNED BY Denise Yezbak Moore
FEATURING BEAD GALLERY® BEADS BY HALCRAFT COLLECTION
Learn how to make this Glisten Necklace by designer Denise Yezbak Moore featuring Bead Gallery beads by Halcraft Collection. The instructions for this beautiful Bead Gallery creation include a comprehensive list of DIY jewelry making materials and supplies from our huge inventory of beads, charms, connectors, pendants, findings, stringing materials and tools. As well as a step by step DIY jewelry making a how-to guide for creating this one of a kind statement piece. Creating beautiful jewelry is easy with HalcraftCollection.com your online bead superstore!
Share your masterpiece with us on Instagram or Facebook. Simply hashtag @halcraftcollectionbeads.
01 Bead Gallery® super bundle – topaz and crystal faceted glass
19x35mm pendants (19304)
24 Bead Gallery® Czech fire polished faceted glass round 10mm
brown crackle beads (21238)
10 Bead Gallery® Czech fire polished faceted glass round
10mm topaz crackle (15928)
33 Bead Gallery® Crystal glass with amber luster Czech round fire
polished faceted 8mm (13490)
65” 7-ply brown waxed linen cording (or cording of your choice)
Beadalon classic nipper tool (JTNIP1)
Time: Less than 1 hour
Level Of Difficulty: Advanced
1. Cut 65” of cording.
2. Find center of cording and form an overhand knot.
3. String amber luster 8mm and form an overhand knot.
4. Left side – String amber luster 8mm and form an overhand knot. Repeat 15 times.
5. String topaz crackle 10mm and form an overhand knot. Repeat 4 times.
6. String brown crackle 10mm and form an overhand knot. Repeat 10 times.
7. Right side – Repeat steps 4-6 on right side of necklace.
8. Pendant – Remove bail.
9. Bring strands together, sting pendant to end of necklace, bring strands up, around the back, and form an overhand knot around the top of pendant.
10. Separate strands and form a simple knot.
11. Separate strands, move down a tad, form an overhand knot, string brown crackle 10mm and form an overhand knot. Trim end and fray.
12. Repeat step 11 on remaining strand.
Denise Yezbak Moore is a self-taught artisan who loves to create anything with a bohemian flair. She specializes in one-of-a-kind jewelry designs, photography, and social media. Denise resides in Orange County, CA with her husband and two children.