monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
Welcome to the February Pretty Palette Reveal! What did you think about Pantone's color of the year, Very Peri, as you incorporated it into your own bead collection? I think it actually did bring "a carefree confidence and a daring curiosity" to my creative spirit, just as Pantone described.
The first piece I made with the February Very Peri bead kit uses the silver plated sliders, Preciosa crystals in tanzanite, and gorgeous hematite rectangles mixed with Bali style silver plated beads. I used eyepins as slider components between each of the actual sliders, and the whole thing is strung on Beadalon's Elasticity cord, so it stretches to fit most wrists.
My next project was inspired by the fun, lightweight silver-plated ball chain. To make a bold centerpiece, I just opened the center link of that chain and added the lapis pendant. The bead cones help the eye flow toward the single strand of silver and Czech glass fire-polished rounds. This necklace looks like it took ages to make, but it comes together quickly and is the perfect necklace to help beginning beaders experiment with different types of connections.
My longing for spring inspired the Very Peri Earrings with their filigree flowers and petal-shaped blue faceted glass drops. By using the silver loops from the silver-plated metal and acrylic mix as a frame, I created wire-wrapped drops to dangle below the flowers and the Very Peri crystals.
You can get your own Very Peri bead kit sent to you in the mail with FREE SHIPPING for 30% off today ! Click any of the individual beads from the list on the right to get a closer look or to add them to your cart. Best of all, individual bead strands and the full kit are 30% off, so don't wait to get yours! Our Pretty Palette kits sell out fast!
*You can buy the entire collection with one click.
*You can browse the collection and choose which you'd like to add to your own collection.
Keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send three of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!
If you're a newbie to my monthly challenge, read on to learn how you can play along!
1. Check out the current month's Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your February 2022 Very Peri Pretty Palette bead kit for 30% off all month with Halcraft Collection's quick and easy ordering. Click to have the February Pretty Palette Kit delivered to your doorstep right now!
3. Bead with your current collection while your Pretty Palette beads make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat--and it's FREE to the U.S. with every order over $50!
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity.
5. Share an image of your creation in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #halcraftprettypalette and follow us on Instagram!
Molly Schaller is a design thinker, transmedia storyteller, user experience designer, and craft industry consultant who loves finding connections and creating dialog through craft. Contact Molly about her Pretty Palette design challenge and more!Follow Molly as Allinknotz on Instagram