monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
Every year, Pantone chooses one lucky color to inspire and drive our creative projects. This year's color is Very Peri, which according to Pantone "display[s] a carefree confidence and a daring curiosity that animates our creative spirit. Inquisitive and intriguing PANTONE 17-3938 Very Peri helps us to embrace this altered landscape of possibilities, opening us up to a new vision as we rewrite our lives. Rekindling gratitude for some of the qualities that blue represents complemented by a new perspective that resonates today, PANTONE 17-3938 Very Peri places the future ahead in a new light."
Click the image below to shop even more Very Peri themed beads from the Halcraft Collection.
The February Very Peri bead kit includes 19 different components for you to play with, including Preciosa crystals in Tanzanite that capture the light, painted chain in two different sizes and colors, rhinestone spacers, silver plated sliders and jewelry components
You can get your own Very Peri bead kit sent to you in the mail with FREE SHIPPING for 30% off today! Click any of the individual beads from the list on the right to get a closer look or to add them to your cart. Best of all, individual bead strands and the full kit are 30% off, so don't wait to get yours! Our Pretty Palette kits sell out fast!
*You can buy the entire collection with one click.
*You can browse the collection and choose which you'd like to add to your own collection.
If you're a newbie to my monthly challenge, read on to learn how you can play along!
1. Check out the current month's Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your February 2022 Very Peri Pretty Palette bead kit for 30% off all month with Halcraft Collection's quick and easy ordering. Click to have the February Pretty Palette Kit delivered to your doorstep right now!
3. Bead with your current collection while your Pretty Palette beads make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat--and it's FREE to the U.S. with every order over $50!
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity.
5. Share an image of your creation in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #halcraftprettypalette and follow us on Instagram!
Keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send three of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!
Molly Schaller is a design thinker, transmedia storyteller, user experience designer, and craft industry consultant who loves finding connections and creating dialog through craft. Contact Molly about her Pretty Palette design challenge and more!Follow Molly as Allinknotz on Instagram