monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
Let's just get cozy this February.
And that includes being kind to yourself.
Setting aside a little time a couple nights a week to be creative is a great way to start a voyage of self care. A little bit goes a long way. This is one of my coziest, warmest Pretty Palettes ever, with sumptuous materials, adorable rose charms, and two colors of versatile two-holed Czech glass beads that create opportunities for inventive connections.
You deserve an effervescent box of beads delivered right to your doorstep with roses that will never fade, stone pendants in the tones of a Sedona sunset, and sparkling faceted beads that shimmer with a romantic glow. February's Pretty Palette is romantic with a modern sensibility.
All of these beads and the kit are 30% off all month, but be sure to pop your order in today because the Pretty Palette kits nearly all sell out!
*You can buy the entire collection with one click.
*You can browse the collection and choose which you'd like to your home collection.
If you're a newbie to my monthly challenge, read on to learn how you can play along!
1. Check out the current month's Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your February Pretty Palette bead kit for 30% off all month with Halcraft Collection's quick and easy ordering. Click to have the entire Pretty Palette Kit delivered to your doorstep right now!
3. Bead with your current collection while your Pretty Palette beads make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat--and it's FREE to the U.S. with every order over $50!
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity.
5. Share an image of your creation on the last Wednesday of the month (February 24th) or later--we want everyone to be able to play along--in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #halcraftprettypalette and follow us on Instagram!
Keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send three of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!Sign Me Up!
Molly Schaller is a design thinker, transmedia storyteller, user experience designer, and craft industry consultant who loves finding connections and creating dialog through craft. Contact Molly about her Pretty Palette design challenge and more!Follow Molly as Allinknotz on Instagram