! — Google Ads Dynamic Remarketing -->
monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
Crisp and cool, the Classic Blue Hues Pretty Palette creates laid-back luxury with Bead Gallery® beads from the Halcraft Collection.
Our February Pretty Palette is Inspired by Pantone's 2020 Color of the Year, Classic Blue!
The Classic Blue Hues Pretty Palette was so much fun to work with this month! So much beautiful, vibrant blue! This month, I made a convertible necklace that you can wear two different ways, stacking bracelets (one fixed length and 3 stretch bracelets that fit nearly all), and a pair of dramatic lapis teardrop earrings using wirework techniques.
To go to instructions to make your own, click the images below or the piece's name in the text!
Wear the Classic Blue Necklace with or without the pendant by adding or removing the pendant with the lobster clasp!
Learn a few wire wrapping techniques to make your own Classic Blue Earrings.
The Classic Blue Stacking bracelets are quick and easy. The Classic Blue dagger bracelet adds extra texture to your stack!
Thanks to this being a leap year, you get an extra day to order the entire Classic Blue Hues kit for 30% off, saving more than $25! Buy the entire collection in one click or pick and choose what you'd like to add to your bead stash to play along.
If you're a newbie to my monthly challenge, read on to learn how you can play along!
Here's how you can join the challenge:
1. Check out the current month's Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your Pretty Palette bead kit for 30% off all month with Halcraft Collection's quick and easy ordering. Click to have the entire Pretty Palette Kit delivered to your doorstep right now!
3. Bead with your current collection while your Pretty Palette beads make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat--and it's FREE to the U.S. with every order over $50.
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity.
5. Share an image of your creation on the last Wednesday of the month (January 29th) or later--we want everyone to be able to play along--in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #halcraftprettypalette and follow us on Instagram!
In the meantime, you can keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send three of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!Sign Me Up!
Molly Schaller is a design thinker, transmedia storyteller, and craft industry consultant who loves finding connections and creating dialog through art. Contact Molly about her Pretty Palette design challenge and more!Follow Molly as Allinknotz on Instagram