! — Google Ads Dynamic Remarketing -->
monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
Crisp and cool, the Classic Blue Hues Pretty Palette creates laid-back luxury with Bead Gallery® beads from the Halcraft Collection.
Our February Pretty Palette is Inspired by Pantone's 2020 Color of the Year, Classic Blue!
Instilling calm, confidence, and connection, this enduring blue hue highlights our desire for a dependable and stable foundation on which to build as we cross the threshold into a new era.
--Pantone Color Report
The Classic Blue Hues Pretty Palette features semiprecious dyed freshwater pearls, Chinese seed beads, semiprecious lapis teardrops, lampwork glass beads, and Czech seed beads, daggers, and fire-polished faceted rounds. The beautiful wood pendant is inscribed with flowers and echoes the round swirled rope charms. A two-tone twisted glass tube is a versatile creative focus for your design!
When I see these hues of blue together, the first thing I think of is Shibori-style resist dying. Quite often, these meticulously tie dyed fabrics use a blue indigo dye in our vibrant Classic Blue. A quick search shows what variety can be achieved with this amazing technique. You might use these as inspiration for your piece!
Today through February 29th (there's an extra day in this month thanks to leap year!) you can get the entire Classic Blue Hues kit for 30% off. I love knowing that there's a beady package waiting on my doorstep, and I bet you do, too! You may buy the entire collection in one click or pick and choose what you'd like to add to your bead stash to play along.
If you're a newbie to my monthly challenge, read on to learn how you can play along!
Photo by Dimaz Fakhruddin on Unsplash
Here's how you can join the challenge:
1. Check out the current month's Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your Pretty Palette bead kit for 30% off all month with Halcraft Collection's quick and easy ordering. Click to have the entire Pretty Palette Kit delivered to your doorstep right now!
3. Bead with your current collection while your Pretty Palette beads make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat--and it's FREE to the U.S. with every order over $50.
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity.
5. Share an image of your creation on the last Wednesday of the month (January 29th) or later--we want everyone to be able to play along--in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #halcraftprettypalette and follow us on Instagram!
In the meantime, you can keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send three of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!Sign Me Up!
Molly Schaller is a design thinker, transmedia storyteller, and craft industry consultant who loves finding connections and creating dialog through art. Contact Molly about her Pretty Palette design challenge and more!Follow Molly as Allinknotz on Instagram