monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
What is it about RED that makes it so spectacular?
I decided to go full on luscious RED holiday sparkle and shine this month! The December Pretty Palette is filled with luscious reds and shimmering golds. From faceted red tigereye stones with luster coating to a sparkling crystal pendant, I think you'll love how these beads embody the holiday spirit. Set aside some time to create something for someone you love--or for yourself!--during this season of giving.
The antique silver pinecones and antique gold wreath are reminders of nature's winter wonderland. But do you know what my favorite bead is in this set? (Shhhh. I know I'm not supposed to pick favorites, but I lose my self control when it comes to these little glistening beads!) The red gold matte plated hematine pentagons over there on the right. They are GORGEOUS. Their sisters, the ones with the shiny finish are amazing, too.
The beads in this kit are enough to make a bunch of gifts, but if you want to add EVEN MORE to your collection, shop the bonus beads. All of these beads are also 30% off, so you know you're getting a great deal. You now have THREE options for purchasing the December Pretty Palette beading kit, and they're all 30% off:
*You can buy the entire collection with one click
*You can browse the collection and choose which you'd like
*You can buy the entire collection AND add bonus beads that coordinate
If you're a newbie to my monthly challenge, read on to learn how you can play along!
1. Check out the current month's Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your December Pretty Palette bead kit for 30% off all month with Halcraft Collection's quick and easy ordering. Click to have the entire Pretty Palette Kit delivered to your doorstep right now!
3. Bead with your current collection while your Pretty Palette beads make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat--and it's FREE to the U.S. with every order over $50!
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity.
5. Share an image of your creation on the last Wednesday of the month (December 23rd) or later--we want everyone to be able to play along--in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #halcraftprettypalette and follow us on Instagram!
Keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send three of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!Sign Me Up!
Molly Schaller is a design thinker, transmedia storyteller, user experience designer, and craft industry consultant who loves finding connections and creating dialog through craft. Contact Molly about her Pretty Palette design challenge and more!Follow Molly as Allinknotz on Instagram