monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
Handmade millefiori rounds and a twist on traditional holiday colors make for a playful Pretty Palette created with Bead Gallery® beads from the Halcraft Collection!
December's Berry Frost Pretty Palette is like that fun aunt who always knows what gift to give during the holidays. It's approachable, beautiful, and filled with special things!
The December Pretty Palette is a bit of a twist on a traditional red and green palette that takes us into a playful space. My Pretty Palette includes an unexpected and exciting non-traditional twist on the season's red and green! By swapping turquoise for green and a mix of colorful howlite and handmade millefiori beads for a sprinkle of mixed-up confetti colors, you can celebrate the season with Halcraft Collection's beads! One of my favorite finds this month is the red lined Czech glass fire-polished faceted rounds. The crystal clear glass over the red-lined holes is frosty and glistening!
Today through December 31st, you can get the entire December Pretty Palette for 30% off. That includes FREE DELIVERY straight to your doorstep! Buy the entire collection in one click or pick and choose what you'd like to add to your bead stash to play along.
If you're a newbie to my monthly challenge, read on to learn how you can play along! All you need is the beads and some creativity!
Here's how you can join the challenge:
1. Read about the Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your Pretty Palette beads for 30% off all month with quick and easy ordering. Click to have the entire Pretty Palette Kit delivered to your doorstep right now!
3. Bead with your current collection while your Pretty Palette beads make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat--and it's FREE to the U.S. with every order over $50.
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity.
5. Share an image of your creation on the last Wednesday of the month (December 25th this month) or later--we want everyone to be able to play along--in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #halcraftprettypalettes and follow us on Instagram!
In the meantime, you can keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send three of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!Sign Me Up!
Molly Schaller is a beaded jewelry designer and craft industry consultant who loves beading, knitting, gardening, bookbinding, and being with her family and pets. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!Follow Halcraft Collection on Instagram