July 2020 Pretty Palette Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
2 6mm siam transparent Czech fire-polished glass faceted rounds (15496)
2 8-9mm amazonite stone faceted rounds (19861)
2 4mm aqua iris luster hematine cut rounds (19862)
2 12mm orange painted metal rose beads (17946)
4 gold eye pins
2 gold ball pins
2 gold ear wires
Level of Difficulty:
Time: 30 minutes or less
1. Slide 1 siam faceted round onto an eye pin. Make a simple loop.
2. Slide an amazonite faceted round onto an eye pin. Make a simple loop.
3. Slide 1 orange painted metal rose and a hematine round onto a ball pin. Make a wrapped loop that wraps over the top of the hematine bead.
4. Connect all the links (siam, amazonite, rose drop).
5. Connect the ear wire.
6. Repeat to make the second earring.
Molly Schaller is a craft industry consultant with a focus on design thinking, transmedia storytelling, and user experience design. She loves a variety of crafts, beading, knitting, and bookbinding being some of her favorites. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!Follow Molly on Instagram