July 2020 Pretty Palette Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
3 12mm orange stone faceted rounds (19932)
2 5mm gold bump rondels (12541)
18 4x8mm turquoise dyed howlite faceted rondelles
19 6/0 mint light green opaque Chinese E beads
10” .8mm Elasticity cord
Super glue gel
Level of Difficulty: Beginner
Time: 15 minutes
1. Place the bead buddy at the end of the piece of cording.
2. Pre-stretch cording before stringing beads.
3. String 1 E bead and 1 faceted rondelle. Repeat 17 more times and string 1 E bead.
4. String 1 gold rondelle, 3 12mm orange faceted rounds, and a gold rondelle.
5. Holding both strands as one, make an overhand knot.
6. Place a drop of glue on the knot and pull it into an orange bead. Let cure overnight and then trim excess cord.
Molly Schaller is a craft industry consultant with a focus on design thinking, transmedia storytelling, and user experience design. She loves a variety of crafts, beading, knitting, and bookbinding being some of her favorites. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!Follow Molly on Instagram