6 12x17mm reconstituted lapis stone teardrops
4 light blue Czech glass daggers
2 8mm whitish blue glass fire-polished Czech faceted glass rounds
2 5mm sapphire transparent fire-polished Czech glass faceted rounds
16 3mm gold tone rounds (91907)
16” 20-gauge German style wire (180A-020)
1 pair gold tone ear wires
Level of difficulty: intermediate
Time: 1-2 hours
1. Cut 1 3” piece of German style wire.
2. String 1 lapis teardrop onto it and make a wrapped loop.
3. Cut a 5” piece of wire. String 3 gold rounds, 1 blue glass dagger, 1 lapis teardrop, the loop of the lapis teardrop from step 2, 1 lapis teardrop, 1 blue glass dagger, and 3 gold rounds.
4. Make a teardrop shape with the wire and wrap the tail around the “neck” of the teardrop. Trim excess wire and string 1 gold round, 1 whitish blue faceted glass round, 1 sapphire faceted glass round, and 1 gold round.
5. Make a wrapped loop and attach the ear wire.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 to create second earring.
Click an image below to jump to the coordinating Classic Blue Necklace and Classic Blue Bracelet Stack designs!
Molly Schaller is a beaded jewelry designer and craft industry consultant who loves beading, knitting, gardening, bookbinding, and being with her family and pets. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!Follow Halcraft Collection on Instagram