Free Shipping on Orders of $50 within the US.
DIY JEWELRY making
Designed by Molly Schaller
featuring Bead Gallery® beads
available exclusively at HalcraftCollection.com
2 Bead Gallery® 6mm black glass faceted rounds
2 Bead Gallery® 6mm rock crystal 64-facet rounds
2 Bead Gallery® 8x12mm hematite teardrops
2 Bead Gallery® 8mm gunmetal glass faceted rounds
2 Bead Gallery® 3x4mm faceted gold glass iris rondells
8 ½" gold eye pins
2 2" silver ball pins
2 gold ear wires
Level of difficulty: intermediate
Time – 30 minutes or less
Tips: If you don't like your earrings as long as these, just eliminate one of the links and go from there!
1. Slide 1 gold rondell onto a ½" eye pin. Make a simple loop.
2. Slide a 6mm black faceted round onto a ½" eye pin. Make a simple loop.
3. Slide a 6mm rock crystal 64-facet round onto a ½" eye pin. Make a simple loop.
4. Slide an 8mm gunmetal faceted round onto a ½" eye pin. Make a simple loop.
5. Slide a hematite teardrop and 1 gold rondell onto a ball pin. Make a wrapped loop.
6. Connect an ear wire to the gold rondell link. Connect the links in this order: black link, crystal link, gunmetal link, & teardrop.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 to make the second earring.
Sign Up for 20% off your first order!**To receive 20% off your purchase of over $25 of non-sale items.
© 2021 Halcraft Collection - Owners & Creators of Bead Gallery™.
Dedicated to finding new and exciting beads and components to help you flourish as a DIY beading and jewelry making artisan.
Powered by Shopify
translation missing: en.cart.ajax_cart.success_text
translation missing: en.wishlist.ajax_wishlist.success_text