***Covid-19 Update. Halcraft will only ship 3 days a week, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, starting 3/16/2020.
***We are taking every precaution to stay safe and healthy and still serve our loyal customers! Thank you and Happy Beading!!
***Free shipping for orders over $50 in the contiguous USA. Orders received after 12pm Eastern Time will be shipped on the next business day.
***Get 25% off when you spend $100. Use Code HC25(code cannot be combined with any sale items or other discount codes).
DIY JEWELRY making
Designed by Molly Schaller
featuring Bead Gallery® beads
available exclusively at HalcraftCollection.com
2 Bead Gallery® 6mm black glass faceted rounds
2 Bead Gallery® 6mm rock crystal 64-facet rounds
2 Bead Gallery® 8x12mm hematite teardrops
2 Bead Gallery® 8mm gunmetal glass faceted rounds
2 Bead Gallery® 3x4mm faceted gold glass iris rondells
8 ½" gold eye pins
2 2" silver ball pins
2 gold ear wires
Level of difficulty: intermediate
Time – 30 minutes or less
Tips: If you don't like your earrings as long as these, just eliminate one of the links and go from there!
1. Slide 1 gold rondell onto a ½" eye pin. Make a simple loop.
2. Slide a 6mm black faceted round onto a ½" eye pin. Make a simple loop.
3. Slide a 6mm rock crystal 64-facet round onto a ½" eye pin. Make a simple loop.
4. Slide an 8mm gunmetal faceted round onto a ½" eye pin. Make a simple loop.
5. Slide a hematite teardrop and 1 gold rondell onto a ball pin. Make a wrapped loop.
6. Connect an ear wire to the gold rondell link. Connect the links in this order: black link, crystal link, gunmetal link, & teardrop.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 to make the second earring.
Sign Up for 20% off your first order!**To receive 20% off your purchase of over $50 of non-sale items.
translation missing: en.cart.ajax_cart.success_text
translation missing: en.wishlist.ajax_wishlist.success_text