Free shipping for orders over $50 in the contiguous US. Get 25% off when you spend $100 (Code HC25). Code cannot be combined with any sale items or other discount codes.
Covid-19 Update. Halcraft will only ship 3 days a week, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
DIY JEWELRY making
Designed by Molly Schaller
featuring Bead Gallery® beads
available exclusively at HalcraftCollection.com
12 Bead Gallery® 8x12mm hematite teardrops
7 Bead Gallery® 3x4mm faceted gold glass iris rondels
6 Bead Gallery® 4x10mm crystal AB rhinestone rondell
2 6mm gold jump rings
1 gold snowflake connector with rhinestone
1 rhinestone black tassel (earring)
4 #2 gold tone crimp tubes
1 gold tone lobster clasp
10" 7-strand gold colored bead stringing wire
Time to create: 30 minutes
Tip: When stringing hematite teardrops, take care to orient them correctly with small ends facing small ends and larger ends facing larger ends.
1. Open a jump ring. Slide the loop of the snowflake connector onto the jump ring. Close the jump ring.
2. Slide two crimp tubes onto the beading wire. Pass the wire through one jump ring and back through the tubes.
3. Crimp the tubes and trim excess wire.
4. String 1 gold faceted rondell, 1 hematite teardrop, 1 rhinestone rondelle, and 1 hematite teardrop. Repeat this pattern 5 more times.
5. String 1 gold faceted rondelle and two crimp tubes. Pass the wire through the second jump ring (with the snowflake connector attached) and back through the crimp tubes. Crimp the tubes and trim excess wire.
6. Remove the black tassel from the ear wire. Open the loop on the back of the snowflake charm and place the tassel on the loop. Close the loop.
Sign Up for 20% off your first order!**To receive 20% off your purchase of over $50 of non-sale items.
translation missing: en.cart.ajax_cart.success_text
translation missing: en.wishlist.ajax_wishlist.success_text