Spend $50+, get free shipping in the contiguous US.
DIY JEWELRY making
Designed by Molly Schaller
featuring Bead Gallery® beads
available exclusively at HalcraftCollection.com
12 Bead Gallery® 8x12mm hematite teardrops
7 Bead Gallery® 3x4mm faceted gold glass iris rondels
6 Bead Gallery® 4x10mm crystal AB rhinestone rondell
2 6mm gold jump rings
1 gold snowflake connector with rhinestone
1 rhinestone black tassel (earring)
4 #2 gold tone crimp tubes
1 gold tone lobster clasp
10" 7-strand gold colored bead stringing wire
Time to create: 30 minutes
Tip: When stringing hematite teardrops, take care to orient them correctly with small ends facing small ends and larger ends facing larger ends.
1. Open a jump ring. Slide the loop of the snowflake connector onto the jump ring. Close the jump ring.
2. Slide two crimp tubes onto the beading wire. Pass the wire through one jump ring and back through the tubes.
3. Crimp the tubes and trim excess wire.
4. String 1 gold faceted rondell, 1 hematite teardrop, 1 rhinestone rondelle, and 1 hematite teardrop. Repeat this pattern 5 more times.
5. String 1 gold faceted rondelle and two crimp tubes. Pass the wire through the second jump ring (with the snowflake connector attached) and back through the crimp tubes. Crimp the tubes and trim excess wire.
6. Remove the black tassel from the ear wire. Open the loop on the back of the snowflake charm and place the tassel on the loop. Close the loop.
Halcraft Collection is dedicated to finding new and exciting beads and components to add to our official Bead Gallery™ store. Our mission is to help you flourish as a DIY beading and jewelry making artisan. Shop for all shapes, sizes and materials of high quality beads at wholesale prices today. Buy direct & save.
translation missing: en.cart.ajax_cart.success_text
translation missing: en.wishlist.ajax_wishlist.success_text