June 2021 Pretty Palette Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
Blue Lagoon Bracelet
Designed by Molly Schaller
Featuring Bead Gallery® beads
Available exclusively at www.halcraftcollection.com
Materials for bracelet:
32 light blue/green 8mm Czech glass fire-polished faceted rounds
12 green aqua 3mm Czech glass fire-polished faceted rounds
1 turquoise dyed 12mm reconstituted stone disk
1 silver plated copper base 14mm Bali-style rope toggle clasp
2 silver crimp tubes
14" 49-strand .018" stainless steel bead stringing wire
Time to create: 30 minutes
Size: 7” bracelet
1. Cut a 14" piece of flexible beading wire. String 1 crimp tube and pass the wire through the loop of the bar end of the toggle clasp and back through the crimp tube. Flatten or crimp the tube.
2. String 3 3mm green aqua Czech glass faceted rounds, 16 8mm light blue/green Czech glass 3 3mm green aqua Czech glass rounds, and the turquoise dyed disk.
3. Pass the wire through the loop of the ring of the toggle clasp and back through the turquoise disk.
4. String 3 3mm green aqua Czech glass faceted rounds, 16 8mm light blue/green Czech glass 3 3mm green aqua Czech glass rounds, and a crimp tube.
5. Pass the wire through the loop of the toggle bar and back through the crimp tube to create a two-strand bracelet. Adjust slack in bracelet so that it can easily curve. Crimp or flatten the tube and trim excess wire.
Molly Schaller is a craft industry consultant with a focus on design thinking, transmedia storytelling, and user experience design. She loves a variety of crafts; beading, knitting, and bookbinding are some of her favorites. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!Follow Molly on Instagram