DESIGNED BY DENISE YEZBAK MOORE
FEATURING BEAD GALLERY® BEADS BY HALCRAFT COLLECTION
04 Bead Gallery® natural magenta dyed agate 8mm round (17275)
04 Bead Gallery® natural dogtooth amethyst matte 8mm round (17238)
03 Bead Gallery® purple coated quartz stone nugget (14966)
03 Bead Gallery® purple AB coated quartz crystal spikes (14956)
01 Bead Gallery® pink coated quartz stone cut nugget (14969)
01 Bead Gallery® purple/aqua dyed agate nugget slice (15156)
120” brown 3-ply waxed linen cording
Clip Board or Macramé Board
Large document clip
Level of difficulty (Advanced)
Time – 1 hour
1. Cut 3 lengths of 30” cording.
2. Bring strands together, string agate slice to center of cording and form overhand knot on each side of slice.
3. Right side – Separate strands, string amethyst nugget, bring strands together and form an overhand knot. Repeat 1 time.
4. Separate strands, string magenta agate, bring cords together and form an overhand knot. Repeat 3 times.
5. Left side – Separate strands, string purple spike and form an overhand knot. Repeat 2 times.
6. Separate strands, string amethyst, bring strands together and form an overhand knot. Repeat 3 times.
Macramé Slide Closure
1. Cut 2 lengths of 15” cording.
2. Cross bracelet cords, place left side under top document clip. Move bracelet over to the right side of clipboard and secure with a document clip.
3. Bring the 2 strands of 15” thread together, slide under bracelet and form a simple knot.
4. Form 9 square knots.
5. Trim cords carefully at knot and dab with super glue (make sure you don not glue the center cords to the knot).
6. Pull center cords together making sure there is enough room to fit the bracelet onto your wrist.
7. Left side - Form a simple knot, separate strands, string nugget on center strand, bring cords together and form overhand knot. Trim ends.
8. Repeat on right side of bracelet.
View this post on Instagram
Amazonite, dumortierite, morganite, rhodonite, are just a few of the new stones added to the @halcraftcollectionbeads website. For a limited time enjoy 25% off all semi-precious and stone beads. My new DIY projects are coming soon! Click link in my bio to visit the collection. #semipreciousstone #semipreciousstones #jewelrymakingsupplies #beadedjewelry
Denise Yezbak Moore is a self-taught artisan. Denise has been a senior designer here at Halcraft Collection for 9 years. She loves to create jewelry with a bohemian flair. She resides in Southern California and enjoys hearing from fellow beaders.