1 30mm white howlite stone donut (16301)
90 2x4mm turquoise dyed reconstituted stone rondelles (12365)
1 13mm matte white Italian murano glass (17172)
1 3x4mm medium opaque aqua faceted glass rondelle (13659)
20 4mm light smokey grey luster fire-polished faceted Czech glass round (17681)
10 3mm light red opaque fire-polished faceted Czech glass round (15583)
2 3mm white fire-polished faceted Czech glass round (15572)
138 11/0 silver coated Czech glass seed beads (16442)
1 14mm silver tone plated lobster clasp (14648)
1 6mm silver tone jump ring (12961)
2 #2 silver plated crimp tubes (JFCT2S-1.5G)
25" .015" 49-strand stainless steel bead stringing wire (JW10T-0)
8" 22 gauge silver plated German style wire (180B-022)
Level of difficulty: beginner
Time: 1-2 hours
1. Pass 2" of the 22 gauge wire through the center of the howlite donut. Bend the wire into a U shape so that it conforms to the shape of the bead. Wrap the long tail of the wire around the donut two more times.
2. Bring the two tails together so that they are pointing away from the center of the bead. Slide the white murano round onto both wires. Trim the shorter wire. String the 3x4mm medium opaque aqua faceted glass rondelle onto the longer wire and make a wrapped loop. Trim excess wire.
3. Onto the flexible beading wire string a crimp tube and the loop of the lobster clasp. Pass the wire back through the crimp and flatten the crimp. Trim excess wire.
4. String 9 seed beads.
5. String 1 light red opaque 3mm round, 1 seed bead, 1 turquoise rondelle, 1 seed bead, 1 turquoise rondelle, 1 seed bead, 1 turquoise rondelle, 1 seed bead, 1 smokey grey 4mm round, 1 seed bead, 1 turquoise rondelle, 1 seed bead, 1 turquoise rondelle, 1 seed bead, 1 turquoise rondelle, 1 seed bead, 1 smokey grey 4mm round, 1 seed bead, 1 turquoise rondelle, 1 seed bead, 1 turquoise rondelle, 1 seed bead, 1 turquoise rondelle, and 1 seed bead. Repeat this step 4 more times.
6. String 1 white 3mm round and the pendant. String the beads on the opposite side of the necklace so that the necklace is symmetrical.
7. String 1 crimp tube and the jump ring. Pass the beading wire back through the crimp tube, flatten the tube, and trim excess wire.
Click an image below to jump to the coordinating Berry Frost Bracelet or Berry Frost Earrings designs!
View this post on Instagram
Just a tiny sneak peek of what is in store for the December #prettypalette challenge next week! Wrap bracelets are still trending, and they’re easy to make with 2-holed beads. Learn how you can play along and get the entire @halcraftcollectionbeads December Pretty Palette collection for 30% off by clicking the link in my profile! ❄️❄️❄️
Molly Schaller is a beaded jewelry designer and craft industry consultant who loves beading, knitting, gardening, bookbinding, and being with her family and pets. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!Follow Halcraft Collection on Instagram