2 15x20mm faceted agate flat ovals (17772)
2 8mm white chalk luster opaque fire-polished Czech faceted glass rounds (16079)
2 6mm light red opaque fire-polished Czech faceted glass rounds (15532)
2 6mm red-lined fire polished Czech faceted glass rounds (17636)
2 3mm white fire-polished faceted Czech glass round (15572)
2 4mm light smokey grey luster fire-polished faceted Czech glass round (17681)
4 6mm aqua fire-polished faceted Czech glass round (17635)
2 8mm opaque dark red fire-polished faceted Czech glass round (13484)
1 pair spring & ball silver tone easy ear wires (14656)
8" 22 gauge silver plated German style wire (180B-022)
16 2" .925 silver basic ball head pin (17043)
Level of difficulty: beginner
Time: 1-2 hours
1. Reserving the two 3mm white glass rounds for later, string 1 fire-polished round onto a ball pin. Make a wrapped loop. Repeat for remaining fire-polished rounds to create 16 fire-polished round drops.
2. Cut a 4" piece of German wire. Make a large loop, but do not wrap it yet. Place half of the drops made in step 1 on the loop and then wrap the loop to hold the drops in place.
3. Slide 1 faceted agate flat oval and 1 3mm white glass round onto the wire. Make a wrapped loop.
4. Open the loop of an ear wire and attach the beaded link.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 to create second earring.
Click an image below to jump to the coordinating Berry Frost Bracelet or Berry Frost Necklace designs!
View this post on Instagram
Just a tiny sneak peek of what is in store for the December #prettypalette challenge next week! Wrap bracelets are still trending, and they’re easy to make with 2-holed beads. Learn how you can play along and get the entire @halcraftcollectionbeads December Pretty Palette collection for 30% off by clicking the link in my profile! ❄️❄️❄️
Molly Schaller is a beaded jewelry designer and craft industry consultant who loves beading, knitting, gardening, bookbinding, and being with her family and pets. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!Follow Halcraft Collection on Instagram