1 .925 silver "Peace" cast connector (16966)
45 2.5x5mm white opaque Czech twin GB duo 2-hole pressed glass ovals (15310)
38 2.5x5mm light blue with multi iris opaque Czech twin GB duo 2-hole pressed glass ovals (15289)
45 2.5x5mm red with multi iris opaque Czech twin GB duo 2-hole pressed glass ovals (15309)
300 11/0 silver coated Czech glass seed beads (16442)
1 14mm silver tone plated lobster clasp (14648)
1 6mm silver tone jump ring (12961)
4 #2 silver plated crimp tubes (JFCT2S-1.5G)
50" .015" 49-strand stainless steel bead stringing wire (JW10T-0)
Level of difficulty: beginner
Time: 1-2 hours
1. Cut 2 25-inch pieces of bead stringing wire.
2. Pass one wire through the loop of the Peace connector and pull it halfway through so that the two ends meet.
3. Onto both wires string one crimp bead.
4. Split the wires and string 3 silver seed beads onto each wire. Place a bead stopper on one end of the wire.
5. Onto the other end of the wire, string a light blue duo bead and one seed bead. Repeat 18 more times.
6. String a red duo bead and one seed bead 45 times. String 2 more seed beads and a crimp tube. Remove the bead stopper from the end of the wire and place it on this end of the wire to hold the beads in place.
7. Pass the other tail of the beading wire through the duo first strung duo bead. String one seed bead. Repeat until you've passed through all the strung duo beads. String 2 more seed beads and pass the wire through the crimp tube and the lobster clasp. Pass both wires back through the crimp tube. Flatten the tube and trim excess wire.
8. Repeat steps 2-7 to create the other side of the bracelet, substituting white duo beads for the red duo beads and a jump ring for the lobster clasp.
Click below to jump to the coordinating Berry Frost Earrings and Berry Frost Necklace designs!
View this post on Instagram
Just a tiny sneak peek of what is in store for the December #prettypalette challenge next week! Wrap bracelets are still trending, and they’re easy to make with 2-holed beads. Learn how you can play along and get the entire @halcraftcollectionbeads December Pretty Palette collection for 30% off by clicking the link in my profile! ❄️❄️❄️
Molly Schaller is a beaded jewelry designer and craft industry consultant who loves beading, knitting, gardening, bookbinding, and being with her family and pets. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!Follow Halcraft Collection on Instagram