monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
1 patina coated zinc alloy leaf charm (12938)
11 8x12mm turquoise dyed reconstituted stone rondelles (10987)
1 12mm red striped blown glass round (90596)
1 2x4mm turquoise dyed reconstituted stone rondelle (12365)
1 7x8.5mm line carved bone rondelle (17192)
1 8x18mm green opaque Czech glass oval (14458)
13 3mm multi-plated brass rounds (12520)
2 crimp beads (305X-129)
10" 7-strand stainless steel bead stringing wire, .018 in bronze (JW03Z-0)
1 bronze lobster clasp
2 6mm bronze jump rings
10" 22-gauge antique brass German style wire (180R-022)
Level of difficulty: intermediate
Time: 1 hour or less
1. Cut a 6-inch piece of wire. Make a large wrapped loop, and hammer the loop so that it is flat.
2. String 1 lined carved bone rondelle, and 1 turquoise rondelle. Make a wrapped loop.
3. With the remaining wire, make a wrapped loop. String the blown glass round and make another wrapped loop.
4. Cut a 10" piece of beading wire. Onto it string a crimp tube. Pass it through the loop of the red link and back through the crimp. Flatten the crimp.
5. String 1 brass 3mm round and 1large turquoise rondelle. Repeat 10 more times. String 1 3mm brass round, 1 opaque glass oval, 1 3mm brass round, and a crimp tube.
6. Pass the beading wire through the smaller loop of the turquoise and bone link and back through the crimp tube. Flatten the tube and trim excess wire.
7. Open a jump ring. Slide the leaf charm onto the jump ring and back connect it to the link where strand of beads connects to the red link.
8. Open a jump ring. Slide the lobster clasp onto the other loop of the red link to connect it to the bracelet. Enjoy!
Click below to jump to the coordinating Autumn Reverie Earrings design!
Molly Schaller is a beaded jewelry designer and craft industry consultant who loves beading, knitting, gardening, bookbinding, and being with her family and pets. She’s always on the lookout for new ways to express her creativity and help others learn ways to tap into their creativity as well!Follow Halcraft Collection on Instagram