monthly Design Challenge with Molly Schaller
April's Pretty Palette is bursting with FUN!
More than 700 purple, pink, orange, light turquoise, & creamy gold beads light up the April Pretty Palette!
As spring begins to take hold here in Indiana, I am so thankful to be able to head outside without wearing a winter coat and gloves and boots! I've found that everything feels a little bit lighter, not just my wardrobe. The wind is lightly scented with flowers and the sunshine warms my hair as I take a morning stroll.
It's time to celebrate the season with a springy Pretty Palette that is ready to celebrate with you! The April Pretty Palette kit is bursting with over 700 beads. 700 gorgeous, fire-polished glass, bone, and semiprecious stone beads are yours for 30% off!
This box of beads features Czech fire-polished glass beads, luminous inside sparkle glass rounds, large amethyst and amazonite stone, crackle agate, carved bone, and Indian painted glass ovals. The bonus items are golden connectors with semiprecious stone inlaid and a lovely stacked agate and freshwater pearl pendant. The luxury just drips off these sweet findings!
All of the individual beads and the full kit are 30% off all month, but be sure to pop your order in today because the Pretty Palette kits sell out FAST!
*You can buy the entire collection with one click.
*You can browse the collection and choose which you'd like to your home collection.
If you're a newbie to my monthly challenge, read on to learn how you can play along!
1. Check out the current month's Pretty Palette challenge right here.
2. Get your April 2021 Pretty Palette bead kit for 30% off all month with Halcraft Collection's quick and easy ordering. Click to have the entire Pretty Palette Kit delivered to your doorstep right now!
3. Bead with your current collection while your Pretty Palette beads make their way to you as quickly as possible. Halcraft Collection's shipping can't be beat--and it's FREE to the U.S. with every order over $50!
4. Once you have the beads in hand, create something that is YOU! Feel free to add beads from your stash that flow with the provided palette or use only a portion of the beads chosen here. The key is to have fun and use your creativity.
5. Share an image of your creation on the last Wednesday of the month (April 28th) or later--we want everyone to be able to play along--in our Beaded Jewelry Facebook group or tag Halcraft Collection with #halcraftprettypalette and follow us on Instagram!
Keep up to date with all the sales, new additions to the Halcraft Collection, and the latest DIY projects by subscribing to receive our email. We typically send three of these information-packed notes to your inbox per week, so you'll always be sure to catch our amazing sales and get the best tutorials first!Sign Me Up!
Molly Schaller is a design thinker, transmedia storyteller, user experience designer, and craft industry consultant who loves finding connections and creating dialog through craft. Contact Molly about her Pretty Palette design challenge and more!Follow Molly as Allinknotz on Instagram